Maccabi Canada Face Masks
Posted on August 18, 2020
Pre-Order your Maccabi Canada Face Mask and support the Jewish food bank Chasdei Kaduri
Stay Safe! Be Kind! Order the NEW Maccabi Canada reusable face masks in black and or grey for $10 each or two for $18. Our beautiful branded masks are unisex and one size fits all, with adjustable straps. The masks have an interior filter pocket (one filter included with each mask).
To order your face masks click https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MaccabiFaceMask
All of the proceeds from our mask sales between now and Rosh Hashana will be donated to Chasdei Kaduri, the Jewish food bank.
Chasdei Kaduri is the largest volunteer-run Jewish organization in Canada that provides free weekly delivery of Kosher non-perishable food, fresh bakery goods, fresh produce, eggs and dairy to the thousands of needy Jewish families in the GTA. COVID 19 caused an increase of families reaching out to Chasdei Kaduri to provide food and they need our help. For more information about The Jewish Food Bank Chasdei Kaduri visit https://chasdeikaduri.org/.
Maccabi Canada Reusable Face Mask Details and Care instructions:
- Reusable face mask is made of 2 layers of material. 100% Cotton Outer Layer and a 96% Polyester/4% Spandex Inner Layer
- Unisex – one size fits all
- Covers your mouth and nose and keeps you from touching your face
- Features an integrated metal nose frame that adjusts to ensure a proper fit
- Interior filter pocket
- Elastic straps with an adjustable toggle for a comfortable fit behind your ears
- Soft interior lining
- Hand wash or machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Lay flat to air dry. Do not iron
- Wash and dry before your first use
- Wash routinely based on the frequency of use
The reusable mask is not medical grade or a direct substitute for N95, surgical, or procedural masks and should NOT be used as a replacement for conventional and approved Personal Protective Equipment. Mask is not FDA or CDC approved and is for personal use only
The use of this face covering is not a guarantee against infection or the transmis- sion of viruses or diseases
The mask should be used in addition to practicing the recommended CDC guidelines for hand washing and social distancing