Games Book Advertising
20th Maccabiah Maccabi Canada
Commemorative Games Book
The memories you will craft at the Games, the friendships you will form and the experiences you will gain, will be treasured for a lifetime. Maccabi Canada is pleased to mark this milestone in your life with the commemorative 20th Maccabiah Games Book.
This book will celebrate the essence of the experience by profiling each team, athlete and volunteer on the delegation. It will include pictures from the 20th Maccabiah Games, Israel Experience, Opening Ceremonies and the achievements of each team and athlete.
This book will provide you with an outreach program and a fundraising tool to help your personal fundraising campaign towards participating in the Games.
To take advantage of this campaign, each member of the delegation can reach out to companies, organizations, and independent business owners, and offer them to purchase advertising in the Book.
For each ad sold, 80% of the money raised via advertising sales will be applied to the tuition costs of our Adopt An Athlete campaign. The remaining 20% will be applied to the production of the book.
- Over 5,000 copies of the book will be distributed nation-wide.
- It will be given as a souvenir to each delegation member and major donor in the fall of 2017, making this an excellent venue to advertise and reach a unique target market.
- The advertising dollars raised in this campaign will go to subsidize elite athletes who cannot afford to go to the Maccabiah Games and represent Canada.
- Each advertiser will be given a copy of the book
Please direct your sponsors to:
- Games Book information package
- Purchase advertising on-line
- Purchasing advertising off-line
- Artwork information
- For a free copy of the 2013 Games book, visit our Vaughan office. To coordinate your visit call Cathy at 416-398-0515 x 205
- Space is limited, book your spot soon.
- In order to be included in the journal, please submit your artwork no later than SEPTEMBER 30, 2017