Children & Youth Sports Development
Experience the best in Sports Development!
Maccabi Canada’s sports programs provide the young athlete the opportunity to develop their skills and passion for sports in a fun, positive, and supportive environment. Maccabi Canada’s qualified coaches are committed to advancing the skills of the individual athlete by teaching the fundamentals and skills of the game, team camaraderie, sportsmanship and building player confidence. Supporting the program are Maccabi Sports Liaisons, who will focus on athlete care, a warm and fun environment, and will assist the coach at each session.
12 WEEK PROGRAMS
- Skill and player development
- Low participant to coach ratio
- Increased individualized one on one focused and detailed coaching
- Positive & supportive environment
- Qualified Coaches and Sports Liaison
- No experience required
- Vaughan and Toronto Locations
For additional information or inquiries contact the Maccabi Canada office at 416-398-0515 x204 or firstname.lastname@example.org.